Your success is our success. There’s a reason why most of our team members have been with Borg for many years (often decades). When you join the Borg family, you are joining a firm that is dedicated to fostering your personal growth, professional success and leadership in the insurance industry. We provide the unique experience of working for a private family agency that cannot be matched by larger corporate agencies. We truly value our team members and recognize that the agency’s success and growth is due to the incredible talents and commitment of Borg’s employees who work hard every day to do the right thing for our clients.
Talent is well rewarded. We strive to provide the best counsel, encouragement and environment for each employee to perform at the highest level of excellence. Driven by leaders who have what it takes and bring their passion for insurance to the office every day, Borg is always searching for talented professionals who have what it takes to succeed. We recruit candidates who listen intently, have superior attention to detail, talk truthfully and compassionately with clients and display true grit and determination when faced with challenges. If you are committed to reaching your full potential and to grow with Borg, then we are the agency for you. Borg offers competitive salaries, premier benefit packages including health, 401k, life insurance, bonus incentives, a positive work environment, continuing education, remote work opportunities and more.
Learn more about Borg’s team and what we do just for fun! Fill out the form below to apply.
Entry Level Insurance Professional
- “Get a foot in the door into a competitive and rewarding industry, with an agency that will treat you like family.”
- Entry Level Position with Limitless Growth Opportunities in several branches of our organization including:
- Direction is based on interest and demonstrated potential
- 0 to 3 Years of Experience in the Insurance Field
- Strong Communication Skills: written and verbal
- Team player
- Eager and able to learn quickly
- College Degree a plus
- Salary – Commensurate with experience, education and skill set